Saturday, April 23, 2011

Yellow Blue Denim Purse

New bag I made tonight. The base is denim I have been looking forward to using. I had been collecting various fabrics in yellow/blue patterns and they seemed perfect for the denim.

Here is a view of the finished product with one of the straps showing.



Here is the other strap I made.



Here is a close up of both straps together.



Here is the lining with my label and if you look closely you can see the inner pocket I made as well.


The appliques I made, I had sewn on whim and they should actually fray a little on the edges to give it a little more zing.


Overall, I like the way it came out though I tend to add and create on the spur of the moment.


Looking forward to my next project. I am pretty into making the purses though. Purses are one of my weaknesses. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment