Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Wonder Pets Envelope Pillow

Another wonderful person I found on YouTube, which is a great place to learn things by the way, is Vanessa from http://www.craftygemini.com/. One of my first projects was a Pillow Cover.

My daughter had received a bedding set of The Wonder Pets, who she absolutely loves. The set said it was for Toddler Beds. Who would have thought there was a size between crib and twin beds....So, anyway, the sheets did not fit. The blanket and the pillow case that came with it we were able to keep and use and love! But I had these sheets and wanted to put them to use! So, I planned on making pillows out of them. She loves stuffed animals and things of that nature so I knew she would just love some throw pillows for her room. I began my research...

The finished product....one of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment